Monday, January 13, 2020

The Accident

2020

I'm the brunette, transgender woman.

Today I caused an accident. Well, sort of. I didn't mean to, but it happened.

I was wearing boots, red jeans, and a teal top. 

I stopped this morning on the way to work to get a cup of hot chocolate (a gift from God, that stuff). It was still dark. As I was walking back to my car, I noticed a guy who was about 25 backing up his car. He saw me, and his vision locked in on me. I smiled and waved. Still backing, he watched me walking.

Unfortunately for him, he backed into another car.

I'm a horrible person. I thought it was awesome!

1 comment:

  1. Goodness that must have made you feel good, congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

The Day My Boss Learned Something

 2023 The Day My Boss Learned Something One day, at a work meeting, I was relating a story of something that happened at a previous job. My ...