Sunday, December 9, 2018

Is He?!?!?

2018

A few weeks ago, my wife and I visited the church we had recently left. We popped in in the middle of the day. The associate pastor was thrilled to see us, hugged me, etc. I was dressed in women's shorts, a woman's t-shirt, and women's canvas shoes. He doesn't know the truth about me.

The Senior Pastor, who now knows the truth about me, was more reserved than he had been in years past.

We did what we had stopped in for, and departed.

A few weeks later, my wife happened to be in the presence of this same minister, the Senior Pastor. He asked her if I was now wearing makeup and dresses because that'd be wrong. Seriously???

Several days later, he was in the hospital for a few days. Is it wrong of me that I wanted to go buy a dress, put on some makeup, and go visit him in the hospital? Captive audience, and all. I didn't do it, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Day My Boss Learned Something

 2023 The Day My Boss Learned Something One day, at a work meeting, I was relating a story of something that happened at a previous job. My ...