Tuesday, August 30, 2022

Sara's Hair

 1984

 

Sara was an unusually cute girl. She was a year behind me in school, and she had that refreshing, innocent girl next door quality about her that just plain appealed to people. She was nice, popular, and was in the band, and was a cheerleader as well. Lots of guys were after her for her body, and for her girl-next-door personality.

I was a Junior, and I was interested in her hair. I suppose that’s weird. But her hair was perfect, all the time. She was a natural blonde, and always did a great job taking care of her hair. She was one of those girls that even after hours of time in band uniform at a football game, when the hat came off, her hair still looked great.

Her hair was always clean and shiny, always had good body, always smelled good, was always styled in an appealing manner, and she clearly took good care of it. I was fascinated by her hair, I suppose because it seemed so much the epitome of what a woman’s hair should be like. I remember wondering why more girls didn’t take the same amount of care.

I have always been drawn to great hair on women. I suppose the fact that they took the time to get it right says something about their classiness, to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Day My Boss Learned Something

 2023 The Day My Boss Learned Something One day, at a work meeting, I was relating a story of something that happened at a previous job. My ...